The biotechnology industry differs from other industries in that it is heavily influenced by innovation, often engenders long research and development times, must consider multiple rounds of investment, and heavy regulation.Your advisor must understand these dynamics in order to produce a credible result and provide reliable advice.
Below is a partial list of engagements that Arpeggio Advisors’ professionals have completed in the biotechnology sector:
- Appraisal of an 3-dimensional inner ear scanning technology for capital raising and corporate form conversion purposes
- Appraisal of an orphan drug development and manufacturing company for gift tax reporting purposes
- Review of fair value appraisal of an arterial stent manufacturing for financial reporting purposes
- Review of fair value appraisal of a pharmaceutical drug manufacturing company for financial reporting purposes
- Appraisal of endoscopic imaging technology company for transaction purposes
- Review of fair value appraisal of generic drug manufacturing company for financial reporting purposes
- Appraisal of diagnostic technology and services company for transaction purposes
- Appraisal of veterinary genetic identification for dispute resolution purposes
- Appraisal of veterinary gene information library for dispute resolution purposes
- Appraisal of cancer treatment protocols for transaction advisory purposes
- Appraisal of cancer clinical research data library for transaction advisory purposes
Got a restaurant or other food service company and need help understanding its value? Contact us to let us know how we can help!
Would you like more information? Contact us for a free consultation or if you'd like more literature to review.
Would you like to learn about business valuation topics that are relevant to your business and interesting to read? By filling out this brief form, you will be put on the Valuation Improvisation mailing list as well as our general mailings.